Sunday, March 3, 2013

INFINITY PROJECT PHASE 1 FINAL ENTRY

OUTREACH  (version 2)  : So why was this version 2 included??  Why not move forward with the music to videos??  This just felt like the two meshed together and also the music was edited a little..




  Lovers In Motion.. This video was part of Phase one that filled three dvd discs.. Lovers in Motion was a special video, the song as you see here was the first time I heard it was when I put this video together.. It has a memorable feel to it, a feeling that I identify with..  Sort of a later day King Crimson type of feel but not totally that either.. The instrumental side of the K.C. possibly but not the weirdness that they would be identified with..




Glyderr  is full on zero beat and was one of those hypnosis videos so I edited it as I went with the song playing and being interrupted as I went along just as every video from this session on would be done..  This song ranks up there just under Stratos.. Close your eyes and go where your mind takes you.. Enjoy..






Tingri has that skip in the park feel to it.. Just a good feeling to have.. Jonn Serrie on all the tracks up to and including Tingri..



The Spirit of The Czar  a Tangerine Dream remix of a couple songs most noticeably the Poland track..  This video was done before I discovered the animation part of the program.. The switch to different "scenes" is rather hard for me to watch because I use animation segs to get from "here to there".. Quite a lot has evolved since the "phase 1" session was completed way back in September/October... Might not seem like a long time ago but with what I am doing now with the videos these just seem primitive.. Phase two will see all the videos from that two week session uploaded to the April 7th entry..



Gentle The Night.. Return to Jon Serrie and the fractals that made this project feel so cool with songs like Stratos and others.. Falling into Oblivion on these videos like this..



Tachyon Directive : The final video of Phase one, the final video and the final zero beat action of this section.. Phase 2 has about the same feel I think but what is different is that it was done in early December and I had a pretty nasty cold hitting me.. So the illness and the fact that the holiday was upon us made me feel like I didn't want to do videos for fear that the holidays might have an influence on what they would look like, so I wrapped up the session.. That and when the program updated I felt like it wasn't fair to continue with that session in mid January so when those videos were started they would be phase three.. the final session of the Infinity project.. Already the next video project is starting to take shape but won't be started until summer. 

BH

No comments:

Post a Comment