Sunday, August 17, 2014

GOLD AND PLATINUM : THE ULTIMATE ROCK COLLECTION

Gold and Platinum disc 6 .. There is some tolerable music from the nineties.. A little.. Very little.. :

Something to Talk About by Bonnie Raitt...


Hold My Hand by Hootie and The Blowfish.. Blowmonkys meet the blowfish in an epic battle to the finish..


Sowing The Seeds of Love by Tears for Fears..  I never cared that much for TFF but then i got their best of.. They are quite good..

These Are Days by 10,000 Maniacs..  10,000 huh, there aren't anymore??

All I Wanna Do by Shery Crow.. Talk about a tune that was all over the radio..

Ants Marching by Dave Mathews Band .. The live version, to send this set to the ending.  Final entry..

BH

(p.s.  A return to a musical entry on Sunday.. The reason I let this one be here like this is, ... Well it was set originally to be an early March entry but I moved it to May and then again to June.. So here it is finally here in.. July... August rather and so here.. Enjoy it.. Or don't.. ) (P.P.S. sorry about the way it ended up looking.. Here on the day the entry finally went live some of the videos were deleted by YouTube in a mass deletion that they did.. None of these videos were done by me.. but oh well guess I take the blame for not having this one go live sooner.. )

No comments:

Post a Comment