Friday, October 31, 2014

UNDEAD : A GOTHIC MASTERPIECE

So I see this box set in the record store and look at the song lists and think there could be potential here.. I'm not a big goth music fan but there are some groups that have a good rock sound.. I can tolerate anything if it suits my basic need music wise..  So here are some goth songs from the "masterpiece" here..

Kiss Of Life by Gene Loves Jezebel.. I never thought of these guys as goth.. Then you see some of their videos and they might have been goth before the movement.. Not sure..

Upside Down by Creaming Jesus..

Neverland by Mission (U.K.).     Brit rock shoe gaze era..


Rise by Marionettes..  That bass part.. So basic and yet  ..   makes the song..


Decline and Fall by Flesh For LuLu..  hmm  strange name for a band but to each his own..

BH

No comments:

Post a Comment