Thursday, September 22, 2016

second entry deluxe edition















 If war came to American soil would I fight??  Hu??  Well good question.. This was a meme on my uncles FB page.. He has OCPD or whatever that breathing issue that cigarette lifers get.. You know cigarette lifers are those who swear they will smoke until the day they die.. They don't realize how utterly stupid that is to say even when they are in their early twenties, because... Smoking will kill you, but first you're going to suffer drowning like symptoms for a few years, you know, where your lungs are full of liquid and you struggle to breathe.. That just sounds like so much fun to me, yeah shit I'll smoke... Who says that.. I can't even imagine... But not only does he have an O2 bottle with him, he can't hear without hearing aides as well he has early onset memory issues, but I'm sure if there was someone to point the way and tell him those are the bad guys over there every fifteen minutes he'll be fine.. Me personally would I fight??   It better never come to that..  While I say yes (the politically correct thing to say) I have physical limitations of my own as most people who get to the big 50 begin to realize..







No comments:

Post a Comment