Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Well that was interesting

Yeah, this one is "live". Not the outcome we were thinking it would be.. Donald Trump won and was a fairly big win in electoral college voted.. In the popular vote Hillary was leading when I got up this morning,, that too might have changed..   so my choice for president was box of rocks (a write in) and felt it was a good choice but then my brother lets me know he voted for bag of hammers, cancelling my vote.. Damn you... Anyway.. Thems the breaks..  it just goes to show that when you have a candidate that few people like that it won't take much to beat her.. And the same can be said for the eventual winner.. Him not showing his tax returns should have been a red flag..  well i guess we'll soon see.. it is just over two months until twitter boy is in the oval office... God help us all.. And I'm not religious.. But that might change...


Alright a little about this blog.. this should be two entries for .. well this month, they are preset to go through to the end of the month, the two o'clock in the morning ones are there and related to nothing much of anything and are set to the end of December, 2018...  When the blog might end .. (might end?? Didn't you say that before??)  Yes well I did end it a year ago then took it through last year, then the election, then in March took it as far as i could keep thinking to do it.. Which ended up being December 2018.. Beyond that... Who knows.. i was planning to put bad memes about Hillary and her screw ups but now.. it might be Trump.. and I say might because that takes into an assumption that the internet will still be accessible by pee-ons like me on blogs like this.. I've heard the internet won't be open like it is right now under Trump.. But I guess we'll see..

Um... yeah.. enough.. enjoy ...

BH

No comments:

Post a Comment