Saturday, June 30, 2012

THE END OF JULY.. (stay cool out there)























Finally today after complaining for  a couple of weeks I checked into addons for the Firefox/Aurora browser that might be causing the ads to be showing up on Facebook/Twitter, and it turns out it was possibly a couple that I am not even sure what they do... But at first I disabled them to check and when both sites were clean of the three ads (on Twitter, four on Facebook) I knew that was the problem.. I figured I would go the easy route first with the addons then check a few other things, since it is the FF browsers that have this problem I thought it should be a simple solution..  The browser seems to load faster and more complete now..

So will I or won't I upload the Apprentice U.K. ??  Still in the process of watching the final although I already saw Ricky get the invitation to work with Lord Sugar, there is still the winners circle type of thing to watch..

Today's subject heading "the end of july" of course is WRONG.. It's just wishful thinking knowing that June is usually a slow warm up to the heat of July, we will likely have up to nine more weeks of this hot weather.. GOODY!!

A second video that will go up on the other site just came to me, the idea for it.. Actually I'm coming up with a great number of ideas to try both videos and stories and some interesting things to set that site apart from this one..

If you've noticed that the writing part of the entry is no longer interspersed with the pictures now, that is by design.. If I have  a related comment I will put it under or above the picture, like I've done in the past couple of entries and music videos.. 


BH

No comments:

Post a Comment