Sunday, July 1, 2012

SUNDAY MUSIC ENTRY














Not a music entry... I worked on a couple videos today.. That's the good news, the bad news is I can't get them to upload.. Actually that's not true, I got one video loaded yesterday and the second one today hasn't loaded yet.. Both will be at the new site and I will link to it here as soon as that video will upload there.. That would have been today but..  This latest video, although not really important, I spent some time getting this video to look pretty sharp.. Makes me want to redo the other videos..  Blogger won't upload a video for whatever the reason at this time, hopefully that will change tomorrow and I can get it loaded..   I would rather load it directly to Blogger for the subject matter it involves, not that it is dirty.. I just want it to be seen by as few as I can.. Should be easy, my new site went from 28 views the first day to nearly none the past few but then again I will have four entries with the two video uploads, the one that is already there and the other still setting on the launch pad here..  When the video is there and you are able to see it and read the entry you will understand why it is the way it is..

Getting more ideas for videos especially after working with the program today.. The program I am using came with the computer, and up until I messed with a video a couple months ago I had never used it nor thought it would be a very good program, usually windows programs on the basic (free with purchase of the computer) are nearly totally horrible..  

Next Sunday will be a music entry??  I hope so.. I gotta start getting some of these ideas for entries going..

Play Scrabble on the veteran level almost exclusively now.. I lose almost every time on that level, but it makes my game better, changes my strategy from what it once was to a more aggressive play..

Watched some of the gymnastics olympics trials and them girls is way out there in their rutines. Way fantastic.. Should be a great olympics, hope they have their curling team up to snuff..

Watched the X-games summer version a little bit.  Could this be less about athletic endurance??  I remember when it was more bicycle stuff..  Oh well it was fun to watch anyway and yes i know it takes endurance to ride motor cycles...  Just kinda ribin yas...

BH

No comments:

Post a Comment