Sunday, April 14, 2013

A HODGEPODGE OF MUSIC ENTRY..

It's just amazing to come across a new idea for an entry quite by accident.. Check these out.. :

I love inventiveness when it comes to playing   a musical instrument a new way.. I've see the touch guitar before mostly by way of King Crimson.. This is something I've seen a little before..   :


The Chapman Stick also known as the Touch Guitar or War Guitar...

Some loop fun here but also check out the guitar here..


Here's an odd looking guitar.. So they say is what this is anyway..

Why not a dueling pipers video...

The deuling pipers video brought this video along with it.. The drum corp at Edinburgh...

Interesting how some of my entries end up.. But that's how it goes.. I watched some videos and checked the others that popped up.. Originally started from a video from a site I get stuff from.. Some of my more interesting entries have come from several sites like this..

BH


No comments:

Post a Comment