Sunday, April 21, 2013

TIME LAPSE




I just had to show this one.. Last week I was looking for a group video on YouTube on the Roku and found them and the video I was looking for.. Then I went in search of the same group in search mode on the Vimeo video site and all the choices came up and this was there.. I was intrigued by the video still to see what it would be like.. It is just beyond amazing.. The northern lights part is great for a personal reason.. The music syncs perfectly..   Click to see this video in full screen, it is worth it...

These are the Youtube videos but are the same quality as the Vimeo versions.. 





Randy Halverson makes these "time lapse" videos..

The music fits perfect with the video..



BH

Coming in May and running through until it is done, the Rhino Rock Box in video form.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment