Sunday, May 19, 2013

R R B 2

The Rhino Rock Box entry number two.. So where were we??  That's right, the infancy of Rock & Roll.. There was a feeling of being innocent back then, the music business  seemed less corrupt or maybe it just seemed that way.. 

I honestly wasn't thinking when I wrote that earlier and knowing the first song on todays entry, Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' on by Jerry Lee Lewis.. Any questions about what I'm talking about, Google it..

RAVE ON by Buddy Holly.. Great rock & roll made by a guy who looked as square as they can come..

Guitar pioneer Chuck Berry ROLL OVER BEETHOVEN ..

A lot of people point to this one song in particular for where rock & roll was penned.. Rock Around The Clock by Bill Haley and His Comets..

SUMMERTIME BLUES  Eddie Cochran ... Summertime blues, tell me about it, fist time the mercury hits 90 degrees I'm ready for winter.. Anyway another rock where it rolls song..

BH

No comments:

Post a Comment