Sunday, March 16, 2014

GOLD AND PLATINUM : THE ULTIMATE ROCK COLLECTION

Gold and Platinum set was one of those accidental finds.. I was in the right place at the right time and looked at it.. Truth is had it been full price I more than likely wouldn't have bought it.... It turns it was one of those Time Life sets that they sell late night on those infomercials.. But the sound quality is very good so I was glad I got it..

From disc one.. The start..

I Want To Hold Your Hand by The Beatles   ... Was there any better way to start this set??

Good Vibrations by The Beach Boys..  the great American band Beach Boys..


 Suspicious Minds by the great Elvis Presley..

Somebody to love by Jefferson Airplane   Who would evolve into the Jefferson Starship and then to just Starship with Micky Thomas unable to get a solo career going on name alone..

Foxey Lady by Jimi Hendrix..

25 or 6 to 4 by Chicago.. The original Chicago..

BH

No comments:

Post a Comment