Sunday, March 9, 2014

RHINO ROCK BOX final entry

This entry is for the sets I don't have and the reason I don't have them..  First off   the previously mentioned Left Of The Dial set. :

This set is extremely good but I have a good lot of it..  A good represent of the music it does.. :


Monkey Going To Heaven  by The Pixies..

The Sire records set is again another great set.. I did look seriously at this set but again just thought the better of it.. Great set but..

Tainted Love by Soft Cell...

The Atlantic R&B set..  really was attractive but again I had a good lot of this anyway.. Wish it would have been out before I got everything I already had..



Mercy Mercy me by Marvin Gay..


Whatever the 90's pop culture box..    The nineties decade lost me.. I tried to stay up on it early on but rap started to grab hold and that just totally lost me.. You decide what song should represent.. I don't have a clue..


The Stax story set.. This was a close get.. I almost got it and a look at the song list makes me get an itch to get it.. But more than likely won't.. It would be  cheaper to get the few songs I don't have by download..



By example Groovin' by Booker T & The M.G.'s is an example.. I have this via a greatest hits.. A Rhino Greatest hits..

The Sun Records set is another close get.. Saw this in several incarnations but never pulled the trigger..


Elvis...  Let's Play House...

The seventies "Have a Nice Decade the '70's pop culture box" was another really close buy.. Very close several times but never pulled the trigger on getting this one... So many great songs to chose from.. 



The Heavy Metal set.. There is a good lot in this but I had what I wanted and still do.. Great set though..

Whitesnake with Still of The Night..

And this is the IT   end of the Rhino Rock box..   Thank you and goodnight..


No comments:

Post a Comment