Thursday, December 15, 2011

DECEMBER BLUES (way ahead of time)..

Every year in January I get the blues.. The blahs.. The feeling that there is little to look forward to.. This year is the same as last year is the same as... You know.. But this year I feel that now.. Feel like this right now is just not very good times.. Mom feels less very good and that mostly is mental, but physically she feels like she is going downhill.. I know she feels this way because she tells me this much.. I encourage her, try to make her at least feel better.. For me, I feel that feeling I had a few years ago and it scares me.. The new year brings questions about what is to come.. I try to treat January and the new year like it's just the next month in succession.. Like i did at work every year.. The first few weeks of the new year were actually the thirteenth month.. So instead of starting at one, it is a continuation.. For a while.. To fool myself... For a while.. Everything is going to be alright... SURE...

BH

No comments:

Post a Comment