Sunday, November 10, 2013

RHINO ROCK BOX disc 7 Mellow Hits of the 70's

Rhino Rock Box disc 7 Mellow Rock hits of the 70's entry three part 2

Part 2 of the third entry??  Yes, after getting this entry done originally I realized that there was too many videos, and I knew there was but.. I was going to leave it that way but thought better of it.. So here is part two of the entry..

Pablo Cruise with Love Will Find A Way..

Couldn't Get It Right by Climax Blues Band..  Excitement in the making..

Still The One by Orleans.. They had such a way with their songs. After getting this disc with Still The One I just had to get their greatest hits to have more by them.. Very worth getting.. The audio quality of these discs is spot on.. Most of the old records from back in "the day" that had like twenty songs per side had such a lack of sound quality that after I bought one I didn't do that again.. Until Rhino put them out..

Baby Come Back by Player.. Such longing..   Another great 70's song.. Can't live without this one..

You Better think Twice by Poco.. Poco was a lot like the Eagles soundwise and truth is two of their members came from Poco..

BH

No comments:

Post a Comment