Sunday, November 24, 2013

RHINO ROCK BOX disc 7 Mellow Rock Hits of the 70's

Rhino Rock Box disc 7 Mellow Rock Hits of the 70's  entry four b.. That's right a second part to entry four or the sixth entry.. Now a lot of people might say "what are you that proud of the seventies?" and the truth is this is where my roots are.. I grew up listening to the music in the seventies and there is a point of pride to it.. This was the music I was there for.. Although I will admit there was a a lot of the music back then that I didn't care for, eventually I did.. So here we go.. On with the show..

Ray Parker Jr. with You Can't Change That.. So there..

Dance With Me by Orleans .. Initially You can't change that and shakedown Cruise were on the last entry and that was it.. Then I looked at the disc and thought but what about Phoenix.. You gotta have Phoenix  And Smoke From  A Distant Fire.. just gotta have them so I took those two songs off of that entry and moved them here.. For part two of entry four.. or entry six.. Whatever.. check it out...

Climax Blues Band     with a classic all their own..

Sanford Townsend Band with Smoke From A Distant Fire..    Cool your jets, we're getting there..

The first few minutes are the pre.. Then the song kicks into gear  .. This is Phoenix by Dan Fogelberg..


 Shakedown Cruise.. By Jay Ferguson.. And this is the end of this set.. Now that wasn't so bad was it??

BH


No comments:

Post a Comment