Sunday, December 1, 2013

RHINO ROCK BOX disc 8 the Millennium party

Rhino Rock Box  disc 8 the Millennium collection.. So when I got all these Millennium discs from Rhino I thought after all was said and done I'll do a disc of my favorite music from these discs.. That would be a total of around twenty or so.. These entries will have the five or so favorite songs on these discs.. 



 There are some that I didn't get, the classic rock one I had just about every song on that disc so why bother..

80's new wave isn't a bad disc, I have all the songs from this set that I wanted via either other compilation discs or full on greatest hits type of discs..

Same can be said for the Rock & Roll party.. The Loud Fast and Out Of Control box set has a lot plus the nuggets and frat rock set covers the rest.. A nice concise disc of all that music and a really good time can be had by all... So what discs do I have??  Here we start.. with Funk Party..:

Brick House by the Commodores.. There's something about funk music. Has a party feel to it.. ALL OF IT..

Average Whit Band with Pick Up The Pieces..  Nice groove.. 

Wild Cherry with Play That Funky Music..   What a groove..


Best Of My Love by Emotions... 

The Gap Band with You Dropped A Bomb On Me..   Funk you .. Funk You all night long..

BH


No comments:

Post a Comment