Sunday, January 26, 2014

RHINO ROCK BOX disc 9 Children of Nuggets

Rhino Rock Box disc 9 : Children of Nuggets entry three..  So here we are hitting the third entry for this set.. A party set I wouldn't say it is, I mean not like Nuggets or Frat Rock could be considered but still a good fill  in for the songs that just hit.. This disc was put together fairly quickly after I got the box set, and I was using my cd recorder to do it and it was hit and miss weather it would work to the finish.. It was starting to take two discs to every one to get a good copy.. Shortly I would stop using it and go to the computer exclusively to make the tenth disc as well as the Millennium discs..

Metal Baby by Teenage Fanclub

I Can't Pretend by The Barracudas .. This does have an old timey feel to it.. a little anyway..

Out Of The Unknown by Died Pretty..  That annoying guitar.. Actually it reminds me of someone else and not related at all.  An early Pink Floyd song with Syd Barrett on guitar..

Barbed Wire Heart by the Sinners..  Backward masking and all..


She Goes Out With Everybody by the Spongetones   this song reminded me of someone.. Put another body on the pile..

Gentle Tuesday by Primal Scream .. Easily the weakest song by this group, it is a good song but to know what they released later on was to know how great they would become and how weak this song is.. Yeah I became a fan of the scream, after hearing a few of their concerts via XM radio.. When they had a live channel..

BH

No comments:

Post a Comment