Sunday, February 2, 2014

RHINO ROCK BOX disc 9 Children of Nuggets

Rhino Rock Box disc 9 : Children of Nuggets  entry four.. 

Rock music makes me feel good and it always did.. To hear groups I hadn't was seriously cool.. I like to think I have an open mind but I will say that there is a certain way that the music has to sound.. I got into synthisizer music back in the eighties with Alan Parsons and Pink Floyd and later with Kraftwerk as well..  These groups stay to the way I like my Rock music to be.. Hard driving music..

Plains of Nazca by Sun Dial.. This was one of those ..  They sure sound familiar groups.. Like Pink Floyd and they were heavily influenced by the pre Dark Side Of The Moon era Pink Floyd.. And you can really hear it in this song.. Truly a highlight of the box set.. What a find!!

Not My Memory by the Unknowns..

One Way Ticket by The Nerves.. Feels like a filler song.. Not really though..
Love Will Grow by The Stems.. 


Tracy Hide by Wondermints..  I really loved this song, the second huge find on the set..  And the final song on the fourth disc and the final song for this box set.. Children of Nuggets..  So the four entries for this set some twenty or so songs of the 100 songs on the set..

BH

No comments:

Post a Comment