Friday, November 18, 2011

THAT'SA THAT..

I was at the post office the other day and, I don't know why the feeling came over me but, I thought of the very first package we sent to Poland just before Thanksgiving.. I think it was a Monday, but the date was the 22nd of November.. We kept the receipts from all of those packages.. It took a week to the day for it to get there.. I remember sending it and hoped it would get out of the country here before Thursday.. Hoping to beat the Thanksgiving holiday that means both Thursday and Friday are off days ( not really Friday but I think of it that way).. I think it was the way the sun was shining or the temperature of that day.. But memory for me is a strange thing, I think of things in this way.. Sense of deja vu seems like a true sense for me like sight smell and hearing anymore...

1 comment:

  1. I started this entry with a clear vision of where it was going, then got derailed.. Sometime that happens...

    ReplyDelete