Sunday, October 14, 2012

MY SUNDAY MUSICANAH

Greg Howe guitarist extraordinaire.. Enjoy..

You ever heard of these guys??  Hardcore Superstar is the equivalent of???  I don't know, some seriously good rock group.. 



Edge of The Ocean by Ivy.. All their songs are essentially the same.. Easy listening type of great harmonizing music..


A group that I found one day while searching for Kraftwerk was this gem.. Klangwelt, from Germany same as the Kraftwerk boys..  Almost the same type of music only different.. This album was the first one where I was able to listen to a full surround sound type of soundtrack music scape..

Legs Diamond..  Found their albums (all of them) at the same site, a single download got everything.. These guys sound familiar??   Kind of a cross between Deep Purple and Uriah Heep...

WOW   The question I had was "can they pull that off live?"  and the answer is   OH SHIT CAN THEY EVER!!  Fantastic.. The studio version is so stale sounding compared to this...

I'm sorry in the original post I failed to describe this band.. They are called Lush and their back story is this, they came together as  friends and came up with the idea to form a band.. So they learned to play instruments then started to gig, got a recording contract and then toured the world  all in a quick five year period..  Disbanding shortly after their drummer committed  suicide..



The next video was one I downloaded from a site that is of one of those new hexicopter drones, and the original had the song "Clocks" by Coldplay on it.. The song itself is fine but I didn't think it fit with the video subject so I took the video and turned the audio track down and added  a song I  thought fir better.. Return of the Eagle by Craig Chaquico...  You be the judge..

BH


No comments:

Post a Comment