Sunday, October 7, 2012

OCTOBERFESTDRUNKFESTVIDEOFESTMUSIC ENTRY

Wow, this looks a bit freaky but.. The video idea from.. it originated somewhere and evolved into this.. The start is the video, the song where the singing starts, but then there are clips from the four chapters of the wedding video as well as the actual stills from the wedding picture photo session and a few other pictures of the wedding in extreme kaleidoscope effect.. So that is why the weird front picture, they (youtube) made it this way and I left it alone.. I think there is a full description on another site, but in case there isn't.. The first part of the video is where the song started and was synced perfectly, but at the end it isn't synced perfect but it is only a few seconds apart and I just decided not to shoot for perfection.. Good enough then I say..

Why "Celluloid Heroes" by The Kinks?   The structure of the song, a three part type of feel to me, and has that "we're going somewhere" feel that I like in songs..

The first time I heard the rock group Texas was on the old live channel that XM radio had back when it was the better competitor to Sirius radio (now merged into a single limp along satellite radio company)..   

Kemopetrol     Just can't get enough of this girl   Laura Narhi..  Speaking of Laura  check this next track (video) out...

 I've always said I don't have to understand the lyrics and really I don't listen to the words in the songs, I listen to the music first anyway..   This one is called Tama on totta from her solo album..


Final track..  Jokainen Yo...  Such a great vocalist.. true vocals.. No screaming to sing or screaming in place of singing..

This falls in the been there done that category but what the hell I say.. Lacuna Coil    Give Me Something More....  

BH

No comments:

Post a Comment