Sunday, January 20, 2013

INTERESTINGLY ODD

After linking to so many odd videos this past week on my Facebook I decided this one should go here on the music Sunday entry.. And so an odd music entry commences..

In the subway of New York... Playing buckets.. Ah the good old days, yeah  I started on buckets and coffee cans...

Another subway drummer in New York..

I do tend to lean towards drummers when it comes to showing musicians like this.. Playing buckets and other things that are percussive when they are struck, it is the basics of drumming..  The sound and texture produced..

I used to mess about playing the guitar this way (sounded just like this I'm sure) when I was little.. We had  a guitar at one point when I was really little and of course everything was a drum, and beating the guitar was just fun to do..

Classical guitarist playing in Russia..

This is sooo  bad, but so extremely good at the same time..

During a visit to the youtube site via Roku some of the coolest videos can be found.. I found this video a while back because I remember watching it once before.. This was a single view of Youtube, from the very beginning from the guy getting his chest (body) played as a drumset, through to this one playing three instruments during a single session..  Interestingly odd...

BH

No comments:

Post a Comment