Sunday, November 4, 2012

FUNK YOUR MONKEY .. TWO DAYS TO GO..

Yeah by the Wannadies  a group from Switzerland and just a really cool little number.. This was a throw together video simple as that .. I wished I could find this song on Youtube but there is nearly nothing by them up there.. When I can't find something I want to have here I make a video and sometimes I work at it and sometimes, in the case of this song, I throw it together really quick.. I will do a Google or Bing image search for the band and this was the result of both search engines.. So a quickie this one here..


Did I have this song before?? This live version of Restless by Within Temptation features  the drummer if you look closely the bass drum malet is striking the drum from the front, not the back.. That is the big feature here but I just love this song with my number 4 favorite vocalist in the world, Sharon den Adel from the bustling town of Waddinxveen, Netherlands..   Just a cool group..

Ash  Oh yeah,,... You get stuck on a song imprint and this is what happens.. Another one of those "blame it on the live channel from the old XM radio days" groups that just stuck with me..

Because Halloween hit in the middle of the week I didn't know if I should do any music for it last week or wait until this week or not do any at all..  Here's Spooky by Atlanta Rhythm Section..

An oldie but an extremely good one   Alice Cooper   Is It My Body.. Another note, check the drummer (Neal Smith)  has the habit of twirling his drumsticks and did this all the time weather live or in the studio and he occasionally drops his sticks, and in the song Be My Lover he did just that but they kept it as part of the song..  I had always wondered why that sounded that way and then I heard Alice doing an interview one time and he said that is what had happened during that song..


Back when Kiss was recording the Alive! album... 100,000 years...


And finally    role the credits.. Oh Yeah   that final song as the credits rolled on Ferris Buellers day off..  by Yello   a one hit blunder.. luck oh the cheese dip society..

BH












No comments:

Post a Comment