Monday, December 24, 2012

CHRISTMAS TIME IS HERE (AGAIN)

Third Rock From The Sun, Christmas clip.. As promised a clip from TRFTS.. Took a bit to do but I got the show clipped.. Through the next few weeks I'm gonna include a clip of the show as part of the entry..  This is a Christmas themed show for the Christmas entry, Christmas eve/Christmas entry..

The Charlie  Brown Christmas special was always my favorite one.. It has a blue feel (blue as in blues not blue as in dirty) to it.. I always feel that way around Christmas time..  No matter what happens either good or bad..










The first time I heard this version of "Christmas Time Is Here" I was floored.. Just a really good version and my second overall favorite version after the original....   Have a Merry Christmas everybody from the PHUDGE NUTS site

BH


A little P.S...   I love this scene from "A Christmas Story"... 

No comments:

Post a Comment