Sunday, December 23, 2012

THE SECOND END OF THE WORLD DAY.. i didn't know there was a sequel..

Travelog  ... The video about getting there, with the song Flashflood by Tangerine Dream as the theme song.. Getting there and getting back.. There are three trips involved with this video.. The one trip I will remember the most was when we came back on back roads in Colorado.. Because of a tire issue, nobody felt safe going down the road at 75 mph and so we came back roads rather than be a possible road hazard... And some of the sites that we saw that day were the most memorable for me anyway.. I wish we could go that route again, and even do it in reverse.. It seems like when we go somewhere it is a rush to get there and not to enjoy the trip..  It's why the last few trips we went on I was glad to not have to drive, I was able to look at the scenery and enjoy what the Earth has out there.. Every aspect of these trips were great.. I don't know how many people get to see the areas we were in.. From going to Silverton from Moab the back way.. That as well was fantastic to see... So this video is the first in the quad set that I did this past Monday as a way to get these songs on here, to get the video ideas set.. Four song idea which the rest will be set in April or May this coming year..

On to a more seasonal bit of music.. The Trans Siberian Orchestra with Christmas Cannon..

Walking In The Air, Nightwish version..  with Tarja Turunen  the original best vocalist from the bands heyday...

A different version of the hit Nemo by Nightwish with Floor Jansen as the lead vocalist.. She sounds every bit the right fit for the band and in interviews they won't let on that she will be the new vocalist but she sure sounds the part.. A very close second behind Tarja..

I seem to always forget how great Flowing tears is..  Helen Vogt on vocals.. .

Conjure One  with Poe as the vocalist "Center Of The Sun"...

Covenant  20hz  is one of a handful of their songs I really like.. I found them while searching for Kraftwerk ummm   music and they popped up along with Klangwelt..  I guess it was a krout rock search type of thing..

Stratos by Jonn Serrie as someone else was more keen to do, place it on YouTube without a visual to help it out.. Truth is I could listen to this entire album in the dark with my eyes closed.. Going where my mind would take me, the entire album is the best there is.. Just lean back   push play  and fade into oblivion...

And finally a very merry christmas couldn't be had without silent night, a very nice rendition rendered here by four lads playing cellos in the middle of a soccer pitch..   Enjoy this one, I know I did..

BH

No comments:

Post a Comment