Friday, December 21, 2012

DECEMBER 21 2012... THE END OF THE WORLD DAY..

IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT.......................... 

and I feel fine...





Just an odd assortment of videos for your last day on earth here.. Of course tomorrows entry is already up just in case we survive this thing.. 

Gives a lot of umph or whatever you want to call it when I saw this video on the 'tube and it has over seven million views on it..  I've never seen that many views to a video, I'm sure there are though, just none I care to see..

Why the Beach Boys in concert (full concert)?  Because if the world is ending do you want heavy shit music or do you want good times music played by a group who were about to split up???   Me either .. I don't know    Me either.. Anyway that's it...  Enjoy the end of the world, we'll see you tomorrow..

BH

No comments:

Post a Comment