Tuesday, September 11, 2012

FOR 9-11










I think there are a lot of people who wonder why we still make a big deal of 9-11, I mean we don't do this for Pearl Harbor day.. Well my feeling is that what happened back on that day was during true war time, world war II was getting underway and we were trying to stay out  (although technically we were in it just without troop involvement .. that's another story)..  With 9-11 we were not at war with anyone (that we knew of) and  it was a complete sneak attack.. The worst kind and involved people going about their lives..  This wasn't an attack on the military, it was an attack on regular every day people..  Our very way of life.. It changed everything.. And continues to influence our lives here over a decade later...

BH

The reason I added this was it felt right.. push the play button and then look at the pictures above..  It's what popped into my mind as I looked at another site just now... The vocal  part of Saucerful of Secrets with David Gilmour on vocals.. (lyrics are as follows... AHHH   AHHH     AHHHH  AHH  AHHH     repeat et coda   coda entrada  fin ...  You get the picture... )

No comments:

Post a Comment