Thursday, September 20, 2012

HERE'S A NEW IDEA

I have grown to be a big fan of this guy, his name is simply Dr. Steve and his show on the radio is called Weird Medicine.. He started on the radio on the Ron & Fez show on the old XM 202 known back then as the Virus.. He then graduated quickly to friends and most notably the main talent Opie and Anthony where he would do a featured segment known as Weird Medicine.. He quickly graduated to his own show every Saturday night and then his own podcast.. Right.. This little clip here I was listening to earlier today and it caught me funny how these guys misinterpreted what the guy on the phone had said.. Sort of a math issue and I like how you can hear how Steve gets somewhat annoyed but in a humorous way.. and then PA John just tries to one up them all, and fails miserably..   These guys are in fact all Doctors in the medical profession and all this originates from Nashville Tennessee.. I like that I started listening to them when it all started nearly four years ago.. Check it out..  (It can be a little raunchy but it is full on true adult speak..)

BH

No comments:

Post a Comment