Monday, September 3, 2012

OVER THE EDGE

 Three days worth of entries on one day..


 This one is saddest of them all.. Or funniest depending on your view point.. The republicans.. What can I say about a party that seems hell bent on getting in the white house.. And all the questions about a guy who is so rich, why he wants in there??   I have to admit, I haven't voted since.. Well forever and everyone says "well you can't complain then" and I say by not voting I am sending a message LOUD AND CLEAR.. Give us a better choice...

 Where I got the Pink Floyd from said there were many comments stating quite simply "I don't get it"..




 Snooki will be a great mom for  while.. Just hope she remembers to feed the baby milk and not booze but.. I've never seen that lame assed show.. Just heard about it..






BH
Final entry for today.. Why three in one day??  Boredom..  This should be seen around noon.. Noonish..

No comments:

Post a Comment