Wednesday, January 25, 2012

DON'T TURN ASSBITE er dude


Was watching the nephew yesterday and had to take him out to pick up his grandma and was driving down the street and came to a point where vehicles turn to go on another main street thing and one car turned within a hundred yards or so and then a big rig in back of him was looking like he was going to turn and I said, fairly loudly "DON'T TURN ASSBITE" , and then looked in the rear view mirror and remembered that the little guy (sponge) was with me and then said, er dude... I forget and the little guy picks up language from everyone.. My fear is he will got to preschool and tell one of his classmates or teacher not to do something and then express himself with assbite... Ooops, I can see everyone looking for where he got that one from and well I come up with some odd assed things to say...


BH

No comments:

Post a Comment