Friday, February 10, 2012

TECH WORK BY THE DOZEN

Cuteness comes to us today.. Watching the nephew yesterday this happened (AGAIN) and we were setting at the grandmas work place waiting for her to come out and he sees a little girl go into the place and again he states that he wants a little brother or a little sister.. And I tell him to tell his mom that.. Then I told him to tell his dad too.. He then starts to say something about wanting a brother and asked if I had a brother.. And my answer was of course yes, I have two.. His uncle, Bob.. And his dad are my brothers.. Then he says that grandma is my brother too.... Ok, I'll take that I guess.. Before we left yesterday he told his mom that he wanted a brother.. And she just shrugged it off.. I then told him to tell his dad that same thing...

Forward to today, and his cuteness boiled over.. He was working on a new toy that he hadn't ever messed with before.. I have an old VCR down here by the tv downstairs here to transfer "old" home movies and other things to DVD and just left it all there and today he got into it and messed with the cords and stuff.. I was oblivious to his actions until I got up and noticed he was messing with these old electronic "toys" of mine.. He was doing the patch cords and stuff. the audio/video cords, and he was doing this and that explaining to his grandma what to do with these cords and I said stop a second and ran to get the camera.. Anyone else would maybe have said stop messing with their electronics but I wanted a video of this tech work he was doing.. So I get the camera out and tell him to start from the beginning with explaining to his grandma, and now me, what he was up to.. He was then telling how to "tatch" this to there and that to here and.. He had seen his dad doing this any number of times because his dad is a tech guy, and has a fancy sound system and all.. Ian himself is fairly good at working with some things because he seems to be fearless.. He then takes the plugin and with his grandma no doubt holding her breath, plugs it into the outlet amazing her because she tried plugging in the vaporizer the night before and couldn't get it.. He nails the VCR plug in with one try.. Just a techie in waiting I guess...

BH

No comments:

Post a Comment