Friday, July 13, 2012

THE 13th OF FRIDAY...

 A rare three D to 2 D picture of me.. Most people do scans of their butt, I scanned my face.. It has a certain bug eyed look that I have sometimes..



From a Facebook entry by someone:
"Hey ATM dope - if it says TRANSACTION COMPLETE you don't have to obsessively hit the CLEAR and CANCEL buttons! Get out of the way!"
 Reminded me of a lady who got gas in her car and afterward she took the nozzle out put the gas cap on and twisted it three times after it started to do that clicking sound.. Three full times, not three clicks but three of the multiples..  Strange behavior, the world is going to end??  Well this happened quite a few years ago.. The guys in the straight jackets already got her I'm sure.. 



 saw this on the Bob's FB .. Gotta have your priorities straight.. Most of the people who contribute to these clowns and the lobbiests could pay their fair share in taxes but they would rather send the money to people to keep from paying their share.. Go figure..















 The final M.I.A. meme..

BH
 

No comments:

Post a Comment