Tuesday, July 10, 2012

THE PHRASE THAT PAYS






 EYE candy...Imagine the fun with that..









 Another find that happened after the 4th..








 The caption on these three read  "TIME
                                            PASSES 
                                               SO QUICKLY"     Yikes, ur yes it does...


So that didn't take long.. Last Wednesday (the fourth) when I opened the browser to my homepage (i-Google)  the notice that they would be dropping support for their homepage in fifteen months (give or take) and I started the search for the replacement, the new homepage.. Today I searched for a different browser to maybe try to have a homepage on.. Then I decided to get Chrome and that speed dial idea another try.. But knowing Chrome as I do and it has a tendency to shit the bed regularly, for me it does anyway for whatever the reason.. I decided to see if Firefox has  a speed dial type of app on it and ...  They do.. It is the same as offered by Chrome but in Chrome I used a different one (speed dial app).. On Firefox, this one has the best reviews (as it does on Chrome, why I didn't chose this one I don't know).. Once I figured out how to load the speed dials I started to.. There are things I need to do yet with it but the one thing I did do was set the FVD Speed Dial to my new homepage and it was just that quick.. I will still have i-Google homepage available but it is as a speed dial link rather than the homepage proper.. I felt this was a good idea to do.. When I started the browser up from start it started and loaded all the speed dial links instantly, no crash .. load..crash.. load   process that the browser was doing with i-Google homepage.. Very smooth operation.. Very easy.. This is what the internet should be like.. Now I have twenty plus pages to chose from at the start, including presets as my homepages ...  Fantastic.. 

BH

No comments:

Post a Comment