Tuesday, July 17, 2012

SHADOW SHADES SHIFTY ATTITUDE..

 If you believe any politician and really think they are for you and not bought and paid for .. You're not drinking enough..






 OK, Guilty.. I got this one the day after the 13th.. I set entries for the entire week on Sunday.. So here's one a bit late but that's ok     ok?? 
 Another repeat..
 Money
Get away
You get a good job with good pay and you're okay
Money
It's a gas
Grab that cash with both hands and make a stash
New car, caviar, four star daydream
Think I'll buy me a football team

Money
Well, get back
I'm all right Jack
Keep your hands off of my stack
Money
It's a hit
Don't give me that do goody good bullshit
I'm in the high-fidelity first class travelling set
I think I need a Lear jet
Money
It's a crime
Share it fairly
But don't take a slice of my pie
Money
So they say
Is the root of all evil today
But if you ask for a raise
It's no surprise that they're giving none away

"HuHuh! I was in the right!"
"Yes, absolutely in the right!"
"I certainly was in the right!"
"You was definitely in the right. That geezer was cruising for a bruising!"
"Yeah!"
"Why does anyone do anything?"
"I don't know, I was really drunk at the time!"
"I was just telling him, he couldn't get into number 2. He was asking why he wasn't coming up on freely, after I was yelling and screaming and telling him why he wasn't coming up on freely. It came as a heavy blow, but we sorted the matter out"


There was an issue with the other site recently that has been resolved for the moment.. I think everything has been taken care of.. That and a few other things on all my sites.. A change in direction or setting the course as the way I want it for everything... umm  yeah, I mean it should or I should have resolved everything beforehand..   I keep tweaking the other site both in the way the text is presented and the overall layout from the text scrolling free of the background picture to the size the entry is.. Took the "write something about yourself" BS thing and made it transparent, it is still there and if you highlight it you can read it.. It just wasn't that important to have it be in red and such a small craptastic thing to read since it is in fact bull shit.. Almost started the secondary site (the original site that "chiz" was piggybacked on to) but then chose not to do it.. If I can't get that site to be exactly what I want then I'm not trying hard enough.. I do want it to be more personal but am afraid I will offend those I try to entertain..  It's the reason I left the family site in the first place although I left before all hell broke lose, thankfully
BH

No comments:

Post a Comment