Monday, July 2, 2012

TWO rename later



 I included this picture from one of the only snow storms we got this past season.. You see it did too snow enough to scoop away..  Ahh  think cool thoughts.. Ahhhh ....






















I'm just itchin to get the video loaded and can't get Blogger to accept the video so I loaded it to my Youtube site and will link to it on my other site, which is here:  http://mythadchizwick.blogspot.com/  I know just what the hell does that name mean??  Nothin..  Not a damn thing although I put some bull shit reason to the name there.. I'm hoping the video entry will be today's entry although I wrote it yesterday and saved as draft.. I did that with another entry and set it to be tomorrows entry via the schedule link.. I'm getting to where I try all sorts of things here on the blog sites, from building the page (customizing) to setting delayed entries.. I've done two delayed (scheduled) entries here.. Kinda cool to do, so if I have a few ideas I can write them, schedule them and then blow off worrying about an entry for however long..

Yesterday there were like five or more fires in the area, our fire department got called out to one fire, got back and within ten minutes of being back got called to an assist type of thing down by Sidrock..

BH

No comments:

Post a Comment