Saturday, July 7, 2012

STACKED HOUSE



 Saw this on Bob's FB and the answer to this question is probably the same as the question Douglas Adams wrote about in his book "Life, The Universe And Everything".. Where the answer is so complex and yet so simple..   It's how you arrive at the answer that is so complex..




 The site I have with boots has this version of "Fried Alive" supposedly a lesser quality version.. There are so many bootlegs of the same concerts that have a different date and location and sound identical to the original.. There are only a handful of quality shows by KISS.. The rest are same concerts, different dates and venues..

 Cats are supposed to be stupid... 



 Justin Who??



 ONE NATION, UNDER ROCK.. NO TECHNO SHIT ALLOWED!!!

 Skootr is moms supervisor, she watches mom every step of the way on every thing she does.. The dishes, a couple years ago Skootr would try to grab moms hand and even grab her by the mouth.. What that was about we still can't figure out.. (putting her hand in her mouth.. Screwy cat)

I thought I had this entry done two days ago.. That is what happens when you do entries ahead of time and use the delayed entry link..  I thought I was set for today.. Won't be an entry tomorrow.. Or will there be..

Had the greatest game of Scrabble last night.. Playing the veteran setting and timed (mom can't believe I play timed on the upper levels)  I was down at the very end and figured I lost.. Played my final tile and went from being down by 11 to winning by one.. 277 - 276.. Quite the game indeed... 

BH

No comments:

Post a Comment