Thursday, July 5, 2012

the BUBBLE HEADED BLEACH BLONDE


 One I forgot, or couldn't find for the forth of July..  Hope you had a good one..


 The other day I worked on the computer, blew it out, cleaned the keyboard, chased the dust bunnies and I did it all without the help of one miss Skootr.. But she did manage to help a little.. I use one of those little empty carmex lip balm holder things to hold my screws in and after all was said and done and after I got the computer back together and put on line I started putting the tools away and something was missing.. The lid to that lip balm cup thing.. Where was it??   Skootr has that innocent cat look of "what"  "sure blame the cat"  look on her..  Still haven't  found it.. Must be in the twilight zone.. Or the basement, where all her toys eventually end up..










 The above picture appeared in our local paper.. Pretty cool picture of a new born girl.. We done thought it was  a cool picture.. Sometimes people think of the coolest pix poses.. 
Slim fast really works FAST..


Donald, Lucy and Harry Hudini Jr. came for lunch on the forth and it was nice, sort of.. It was a quick throw together type of thing that happened nearly last minute.. We had really next to nothing to eat so we had cat burgers.. Cat burgers are made from...  well cats and who knew Skootr was so damn tasty.. I mean she was so stinky, I would have never guessed she would taste that good.. The Chinese are right, cats is good eatin'..

Anyway we are sitting around the table after lunch and Lucy asks me if there is anyplace to get music and I tell her I-tunes.. She means get music, you know.. It felt like she was wanting permission to get the kind of crap she likes to listen to.. I told her there are several sites free and clear that offer music (bootlegs) that are really good, however they are rock music and I know they don't listen to rock anymore...  I told her where to look and just now did send her the search sites for the music she might want.. The site she was getting music from is now blocked by Google here in the U.S... I so badly wanted to tell her there are so many ways around that but I don't think she would understand what I am talking about nor that she might get it even if she read it.. Maybe I should show her that.. She then said or you (meaning me) could get it for her.. I could get it for her but since I would rather listen to cats fighting than that shit I declined..  If she wants it bad enough she can get it her self..  I'd rather not take a chance on music that I deem dogshit worthy..  Or I should say NOT even dogshit worthy...   That's my rant for the day, carry on my wayward lot..


BH

No comments:

Post a Comment