Sunday, July 22, 2012

BABY IT'S YOU

How handy was it.. I needed an idea for an entry and somebody obliged..  So because of the addition of two new babies to the family  here is a tribute to that.. Songs with baby in them.. Enjoy

Dion Baby, by Dwight Twilley; I don't know why I like this song so much.. I do like it and the artist is really a great one.. One of those multi instrumentalists.. This song wasn't on the tube so I made the video for it.. Any reason to monkey with the video program I guess..




 The great Tina Arena.. I don't get why she never broke huge here in America.. Oh wait, that's right she is a true vocalist and hasn't learned the American art of screaming it if you can't sing it.. Or screaming it even if you can sing it, just scream damn you!!
BH

(P.S. It is really strange to be doing entries way in advance.. This entry here was done Friday night which isn't too advanced but I have entries set in advance to the point where I have them set a month from now.. Some are set that way, but I can add to them, if I see something that I want in there that is partial to the time, such as that Michelle Bachmann story that I put in Saturdays entry, even though it was set last Sunday.. It was going to be in an entry for two weeks from Tuesday, but I thought it might not make sense that way.. I have a musical entry for next Sunday that is starting to be put together today and will take a few days because I'm sure I may have to do most. if not all the videos myself.. Not really obscure songs but rather not mainstream enough to get a video of any kind.. )  





No comments:

Post a Comment