Saturday, July 14, 2012

TRAIN OF THOU G H T

"As  we seniors know, sometimes we have trouble with our computers.  I had a problem yesterday, so I called Eric, the 11 year old next door,  whose bedroom looks like Mission Control and asked him to come  over.  Eric clicked a couple of buttons and solved the problem.  As he was walking away, I called after him, ‘So, what was wrong?
He replied, ‘It was an ID ten T error.’
I didn’t want to appear stupid, but nonetheless  inquired, ‘An,  ID ten T error? What’s that? In case I need to fix  it again.’
Eric  grinned …  ‘Haven’t you ever heard of an ID ten T error before?
‘No,’  I replied.
‘Write  it down,’ he said, ‘and I think you’ll figure it out.’
So  I wrote down:
ID10T

 Eric is a little shit!.  But I might need his assistance again so I’ll keep quiet."



















 This one was an oldie but goodie.. THINGS  THAT ARE DIFFICULT TO SAY WHILE DRUNK: /\ /\ /\




 The caption on this one (obvious) ^ ^ ^ This is how computers are made../\ /\ /\



 The early days of one  young mister Vincent Furnier playing around...









 This one did in fact make me laugh out loud.. /\ /\  /\

















This last one, a video with someone doing what he thinks the song Have You Got It Yet by Syd Barrett sounds like.. A rendition of a song that so far as anyone knows was never recorded so it is very possible this might be the way it goes.. Hardly likely however, when the guys were in the studio recording it was one of the final sessions with Syd, one of the final times they would all work with him as  a member of the band.. But I thought it would be interesting to listen to, even though it more than likely is pure false tit action here..

BH

No comments:

Post a Comment