Thursday, July 12, 2012

SAFE AS A SAUSAGE AT HOMEPLATE



 This one is so true /\   /\    /\





 AND THEN IT GOT HOT AGAIN.. REALLY HOT!!


 I guess this was the soundtrack to the show that is on KISSOLOGY 3..


 I saw a picture on a site yesterday of Kim Kardashian pumping her own gas at a gas station, and it made me wonder "do these people do this type of things themselves, and would you want to trust them to do it RIGHT?"..
 Seems to be the in "meme" at the moment.. (meanwhile in america)

 I thought I saw this in the NASA photos,..  Seriously, that's why we went there, that's where cats is from..  They seem extraterrestrial anyway..  

 I try not to be political on this site but sometimes it's more funny (funnier?) than any joke that is out there...









 I came across a site that ended up giving me a few more that I added to my Google reader and will try to look at regularly, as well put some of them on Facebook.. a few quotes from them are as follows:

"THIS IS SATIRE

In case you haven't figured it out yet, this is a satire blog site and as such, nothing on these pages is real--it's all make believe. So don't bother getting upset about it. And if something does ring true, remember, some things you just can't make up."


No comments:

Post a Comment