Wednesday, June 27, 2012

AH THERE'S THE RUB..





























Not so long ago I wrote here that I might start a new blog or go back to the family blog or stay here and put entries of that type here.. I decided that I don't feel good putting any personal type of entries here..  So I started yet another blog with my alternate Google email site..  Strange to do that but I didn't feel like trying to make this site evolve back yet again.. And while I thought going back to the family site would be a good idea, I thought I might be viewed as crowding in so I went with the easiest way and that was start a new site.. I'll link it to here after a few more entries.. I wanted to do stories and all the cool stuff I was doing on my private Myspace, only I want people to see it and with Blogger people will see it.. Maybe that is a good thing, maybe not..  

Building the blog was fun, and while building it, I saw that I could truly customize my page to look exactly the way I wanted so I did the same thing here and so now every site I belong to has either the "highway" picture or the "fire hydrant" that I made a few years ago..  I didn't want it to be like this site so I took a little while to build it and forgot how somewhat frustrating it can be.. Customizing the page makes it your own I think, makes it stand out.. Here I set certain parts of it to another language and liked it that way so much I left it alone.. It's German I think, or Italiano.. Whichever is good for me, makes the insanity bearable..

So yesterday's entry, what does the subject mean?? Well I couldn't think of a subject to write in there and went away to reset the water and when I came back I was still drawing a blank and so I started to type something in the box there and when it stopped typing I sorted out some letters and decided while most half the words are fake that it was good to go so, I pushed enter with the idea that I might change the subject name later.. Strange how sometimes the subject, being the first thing to fill out, gets named first and sometimes the subject gets named last and most of the time it is the last thing I have no clue what to put in there..  Post:  I don't know Thursday??  But to day isn't Thursday, why name it that??  Why name it something that makes no sense?? 

I listened to the scanner before I got up this morning and there was a fire call (imagine that) and the lady was giving directions on how to find the fire and she then just said it was north of the last fire from last week..  Enough said I guess... Follow your nose..

 The fires in Colorado, I was halfway joking about some of that.. But I think everyone who has ever been in the mountains of Colorado knows that seeing all those cool houses alongside the mountains had to have the thought somewhere in the back of their minds "those are really nice but what if there was a ..  fire or something like that..  Just sayin' your god might shit lightning and pinnnk there you have a flame"..  Or  cricket might rub it's legs together and start some fun..  How dry is it??  At noon today another fire call and they started calling out for mutual assurance..  The countryside is just a tinder box, and oh by the way fireworks are being sold now..    I was sitting outside last night and heard a bunch of fire crackers popping a few blocks away and all I could think of was that guy from my youth that was fire cracker CRAZY!!   I won't name him by name but his initials are MF....  What a time this was for him.. The stories I could tell... Maybe on another entry somewhere else...  (wink  wink)...

BH


No comments:

Post a Comment