Friday, June 29, 2012

THE ALL IMPORTANT..

 This isn't a picture I took, but I did doctor it to an extreme, using the new settings that are available on Picasa   when they were about to shut down the Piknic site.. Why they buy sites like that and then dissolve them is beyond me but that is the parent company's Google way I guess.. I never used Piknic, but have had certain things by Google be changed or stopped altogether..

 Mom talked to Jordan recently, heard she got a new kitty, and all I could think was .. What are you crazy, cats is just plain nuts..  Fun yes, loveable yes, but off their nut..   P'ing in the hallway, crapping in your shoes, barfing in your bed...  Lotsa fun though..

















You know, I haven't smelled smoke yet this summer even with Colorado burning the way it is.. But the strangest thing is I think this smoke we smell might be from South Dakota and Montana.. Can't believe almost every state around us has at least one fire burning..  Woke up with yellow as the main color produced by the sunlight and it reminded me of when Yellowstone burned some time ago..

Did the "spring cleaning" on the computer earlier today.. It needed it but I continue to be surprised that the processor still isn't covered in dust.. I see horror stories of techies removing the cover and seeing dust bunnies in the tower/laptop of peoples computers.. I thought there would be more troubles when I opened the tower today but there wasn't hardly any dust at all.. The worst part of the clean out was the keyboard.. Very dusty keyboard.. Got it all done fairly quickly, maybe around ten minutes from removal of the hookups to taking all those screws off (2) to get the cover off..


One of the pluses to watering the grass as much as I have had to do and as late as I have is that for the first time in a long time I saw a couple of fireflies..  There in the lillac bush in the corner part of the house.. Also I am noticing the butterflies are more abundant suddenly and more dragonflies, but not nearly in the same quantity that we had in the past few years..

The fire hydrant;  This is the second part of my Facebook picture, the background picture I think is what it is called and it is this picture that is what is the background picture of the other site..  It was an easy choice between this and the one that I used for here, in fact it was the one that I used for here but change my mind wanting the other site to look different.. I wanted them to be similar but different, relative but not relative..    By the way how can I have more viewers there than I have here??    I don't get it..  Oh well.. Thatsa the internets for you  uh?? 

BH

No comments:

Post a Comment