Sunday, June 3, 2012

TODAYS ENTRY, BROUGHT TO BY THE NUMBER TEN



 From the http://www.facebook.com/HannahWeddellPhotography  Site.. If you haven't visited her Facebook site please do.. I was watching the chaser channel when she was taking this picture.. Heard her get into the vehicle after getting the shots and say she was freezing.. Wind coupled with the rain and likely hail in the area, I think they were in southeast Colorado or somewhere in that area..  the top picture a complete rainbow.. Really nice shot..





 We came back from town yesterday and this biker (bicyclist) had a trailer sort of like the one above loaded with gear (camping and the like I'm guessing) and it made me think of the days not so long ago when I thought it would be cool to have a trailer like this and tour the country.. Just go for a year or two and see the country and camp out.. Some of the following pictures are what I could see using.. Were in my imagination..
 A sort of pop up trailor would be nice, but to think of the wind we have.. Might be an exciting sleep..
 This one looks to be a box made of fiberglass or some lite weight material.. I recently tried to sleep in a close quarters type of thing and it didn't work so well.. More than likely I would have to have my tent with me rather than try a box or pop up trailer thing..
 An actual trailer.. Think of the fun this would be to pull up Peetz hill...

This looks more my speed, to hall the essentials and a few nonessentials as well






 Took the expired electronics yesterday (bring out your dead) and they had a trailer where some kids were waiting to take the stuff..  That microwave oven that I was saying was so heavy, this girl comes over tries to move it and says we'll have to let one of the boys get.. Then a bigger gal comes over and checks it and agrees a guy will have to get it.. Then a bit of  a wirey girl comes over and picks it up and moves it the five feet to the trailer and the guys do then pick it up.. .. 







Movie of the week, Battle Royal..  A Japanese version of the hunger games was made ten years before hunger games was made.. Quite a good movie but a reader..

No comments:

Post a Comment