Thursday, June 14, 2012

TESTING TESTING ONE TWO THREE



















 The entry yesterday had reference to "two girls, one cup".. This is a video that was (is if you know where and how to look for it) on the internet and was watched for the nasty nature of what it was on the video.. It was (is) simply two girls eating one cup of ice cream.. And that is all I will say, but just know that the first fifteen seconds of the video is the easiest to watch.. After that ...  and I think the video clocks in at about thirty or slightly more seconds..  I watched it once and ...  well   enjoy it if that is your cup     .. of ice cream..








 The weird summer (long spring) continues... We aren't even to the first day of summer yet and they have started cutting wheat.. Usually they are just starting to get really nervous about the weather right now.. And truth is I think they are hoping for either  a serious hail storm or fire..   Speaking of fire I heard the scanner go off yesterday and there was a fire call in a neighboring county but then later heard it was a false alarm.. I woke up this morning to that county dispatch asking the sheriff if they wanted air support tankers for the fire.. Hmm  go figure.. Was it a control burn and why would anyone be allowed to do a controlled burn with it being so dry??

Hallelujah it's in!!!   The saga that was last weeks end of the world situation has been resolved.. Lucy and or the project of the ... I don't know what they are calling it.. I call it the future sound of two cats fighting in a trash can while being tossed down a steep hill..  The "music" that they are doing (her and the Donald) for ???  The missing piece to making their dj music mixing to dub step was sent to the wrong address last week and when she heard it was sent somewhere wrong she more than likely had a melt down.. I figure as such.. Anyway she spent who knows how many hours getting this situated and then today the thing is in.. She told mom everything they have right now the overall price is about seven thousand dollars..  Hope they can tour soon... Should be interesting as I have been saying for the past year, I hope she has her drivers license because one little accident and they lose the whole of their house and sound system and ... But I am sure she has renewed her license by now, She certainly wouldn't still be pushing her luck, WOULD SHE??

Tried to plant grass (man) in a section that remains grass free.. And after mowing yesterday I stopped while.. Well stopped... Well before I even started I looked at the lawn and scratched my head and was wondering how do I get the grass to grow??   I thought of the years dad and mom watered the lawn and how they did it.. I don't remember the grass ever looking this bad this long ..  I told mom that I will try to get the grass to get green, the entire lawn, during June but that after that I will start picking and choosing what will be the more logical to chase for the remainder of the summer..   I'm stunned at how hard it is to get the grass to get green let alone stay green.. Last years plan is the same as this year, water more in front than the back and it shows.. This year the front is horrible and the back is beyond crappy.. The rain helped but it was a one off rain storm.. The wish for a rain storm every week isn't going to happen and staying caught up isn't going to happen either..

Computer programs that I thought I'd give a try: There was a picture program that is like Fast stone that I thought I'd try but it looked interesting but it was a pay program and I thought this can't be better than my favorite so I deleted it.. It was supposed to  be free but it wasn't, not even the trial version.. (ok the trial version was free but why try something that might be good)..  I still rate Google's Picasa the best but followed closely by Fast stone..   Then another "try it" program was the Google Sketchup program.. Again another program by the Google people and it looks pretty darn good except for one thing, it is a pay program.. It is like the Blender program so why have it when Blender is   FREE.. So again I deleted it, and in this case the lesser version is free but it seems hardly worth the effort.. I did get Blender again just with the idea that I might get that creative..  But I'm sure it won't happen anytime soon anyway..

BH



No comments:

Post a Comment