Sunday, June 17, 2012

THIS STATION.. RULES!! THE NATION*

I was trying to make an entry today called "mellow music"..  Maybe, I mean it was like certain projects that start out one way and end up quite another.. Sundays are becoming music entry day and today was no different, I had my list of songs, but the one I really wanted was not to be found on the youtube site.. I looked for it as different names and everything you try to find that song you really want to hear.. The song is called "Everything" and it is by Michael Stanley off of his Live at Tangiers double live acoustic show..   Like I said, I couldn't find it anywhere, look as much as I might.. Then the wild hair popped (as they often do) to try to upload the song myself.. But to what site??  It is after all an mp3 file or would be once I finally loaded it to the computer..  How to upload an mp3 to a video site?? I looked at the program I thought would do the trick, windows live movie maker.. I used it twice before both times were back to back  same times to edit an avi/xvid file to send a quick clip to Youtube to show my strange sense of humour..  This was a little more to it and initially it was beyond me to figure it out.. Then I started to figure out how to get the video to be longer.. I used some pictures.. I didn't have a clue which to use and initially thought I'd use the first picture, the Earth, as the only picture.. Then I thought about trying to use the engagement pictures (project twelve or yadda yadda yadda ) as just a gimme try.. And when it worked I thought I'll keep it as is.. WHY NOT??  So here it is then, long story not short but not long either..  The video, first ever of it's kind by Mr. Stanley.. it will likely be pulled but I thought I'd see how it looks..  See how much trouble I get into for this idea...


*( P.S. I reuploaded the video directly to Blogger and deleted it from my Youtube account. The main reason I did this is because the video I loaded directly here yesterday hasn't garnered an email like this one did, and it was within 24 hours after uploading.. So that's the reason for the swap out.. Hopefully these videos can remain here.. I guess we'll see.. ) 

BH

No comments:

Post a Comment