Friday, June 22, 2012

THE ENERGY PRODUCED BY..

Tried to do a new video last night and this was going to be a really cool video.. I was looking for "This Station" by Paul Haslinger on the Youtube but there wasn't one.... I couldn't get the video to work.. What I wanted was gif files in the video and they wouldn't move.. I might try again later to see if there is something I don't know how to do yet to get gif (flash video) files to work in that program but more than likely it just doesn't support those files, it is  a free program after all...

The cat tree came the closest it ever has to falling to pieces last night.. Mom said Skootr went nuts at one point early this morning and when we got up the tree had the most serious dogleg bend in it.. The top spring thing was on the slightest of amount of the cd holder thing.. It was looking like the next climb would be the last for that poor tree but yet when I went to try to make an adjustment, she climbed up there and acted like "now it is perfect.. leave it alone"  and I'm holding it and hoping she will hop down before it falls taking her and me together.. I took the tree apart and "fixed" it.. Took it apart and glued the parts that come apart and tried to screw it back together as tight as I could.. Will this work??  You know if she would stay off for a day it might work, but she is a crazy assed cat so, she already tried it and so far it stayed together but she did just climb it.. No rowdy assed cat climbing the tree type of thing so.. Tonight when she gets that hair caught cross wise then.. Then we will see...

I don't know what is going on with Facebook. or more to the point Facebook when viewed from the Firefox browsers (Aurora does it as well)..   When I open Firefox and Twitter as well I get a rather good amount of ads.. After the first two "stories" on Facebook, just before the bottom of the page, there is an advert for whatever.. Same as with the Twitter feed.. But (here's the tricky part) when I open Opera or any other browser that isn't the way the two pages look.. They look like they did before the ads started to appear a few weeks ago.. I didn't think much about the ads showing like that on FB because I had heard they were about to do that.. But I hadn't heard Twitter was about to do that and when they started showing up on Twitter I felt this wasn't right.. So I tried the laptop and used the Opera browser, and it looked fine.. Then I tried the same thing here on the beast and it was the same.. Same as with Chrome.. So then I thought maybe had to do with the default setting so I did what made sense to me, I made the worst browser on the computer the default as a way to try this theory out.. That's right, I made Internet Explorer the default browser.  First time that browser was started in well over  year.. and it didn't change anything, still ads a plenty on Firefox browser FB & Twitter..  So switch to Opera then??  Good idea, except that Opera has a few limitations..  They are great browsers.. Why not switch to Chrome full time??  Chrome is a really good browser, and up until a year ago I thought it was the best browser ever.. Then it shit the bed and has two more times been a problem..  By the way if you have used anything but IE and you want to complain about how slow the browser seems to have gotten, open up IE and find out that life is still extremely better with just about any browser you have been using..

The grass got mowed Wednesday and it still is a fight to gain a crappy rating.. I am concentrating the watering but it is about to get hot and when it does I will then figure on what part of the lawn stays and what of that won't get better this year so I won't force the issue.. Just the way it is this year.. The driest year I think I've ever seen.. The pastures have looked like August ever since April.. And smells like August.. I'm betting we get flooded..  And that will just make things worse..


 We went to the local Walmart yesterday and parked across from  a minivan with the drivers side window rolled just slightly down and the first thing I noticed was this little black poodle like dog in the drivers seat and it started to bark as we got out and all I could think was that might be getting pretty hot in there.. That's just not a good habit to get into taking your dog or pet of any kind and leaving it in the car like that.. I've seen videos of people having to break windows to get pets or babies out of a car.. You just never know how long you might be in the store, ten minutes can be a half an hour, especially when you go into a store like Walmart that constantly moves their shit around..


 The plants at the end of the ramp are looking fantastic and with the heat we are getting they are just growing unbelievable every day..  Hard to believe the plants that were started by seed, There is nearly no difference at all.. But today is a windier than shit day and one of the tomato plants was knocked over by the wind.. Just what I love the most about living here.. THE WIND!!.. Yeah people complain about the wind here and I say isn't this great..  the last few lines were BS  the wind is the part of living here that I hate the most..

I hate it when I push enter before I remember what I was going to say.. I have been taking the Google Earth out again lately and went to several places.. First was Hanging Lake.. What a fantastic place to visit even by Google Earth..   Then I went to Red Rocks and checked it out.. There is so much to see there and makes you want to actually go there.. Finally I went to Mount Rushmore, maybe not as detailed as Red Rocks but still quite a nice display.. I'm gonna try to visit Washington D.C. and see what all there is to see.. I tried earlier and it was just so massive.. Gonna be cool to see, the 360 degree panoramic views are really cool..  

BH


No comments:

Post a Comment