Thursday, June 21, 2012

..AND THEN IT GOT HOT!!





This picture of Bob Keeshan (Captain Kangaroo) was posted on a Facebook site with the question posted on it, and I wrote that when I saw Michael McDonald at one point I thought they looked quite similar.  Just my twisted observation..
Imagine getting to see the Floyd for ten greenbacks... 


















I saw some pictures on my brothers facebook and instantly started thinking of a story behind it.. It's been a while since those kind of creative juices have been activated..   It will be one of those "once upon a time..." type of things.. I have it or parts of it in my head (what a nasty place for that to be) and keep coming up with bits and pieces of it..  I might start to develop it here over the next few days..  Could be an interesting entry or part of an entry or a full entry to itself with another added to cover up my tracks..

The video from yesterday: A little more about that video, when I was searching for the song Everything I couldn't find it anywhere on Youtube so I made my own.. For the video yesterday I didn't even look because I didn't care if there was a video for the song, I wanted to make my own..   And so far there hasn't been an email sent to tell me what a bad move that was.. Yet.. I'm thinking about posting the pictures to that video sometime and include a few that I thought about using but ultimately didn't..  The video was done and I thought about adding a few pictures and redoing the video but then thought most of the time when I try to add something it ends up not being what I thought and taking away from the original intent so rather than having more, I went with less... I liked the finished product, and it looked different after it was uploaded than when it was being edited and in "production"...  I really have liked doing videos as far back as when I did videos using the old CED video disc player (god that was a long time ago)... Anyways thanks to all those who have looked at the video and I am hoping to keep all my videos where they are.. But you never know..


After last nights incredible win on Scrabble, I won against the veteran setting by scoring more points than I ever have before (except of course when I did that computer assisted win over the genius level) scoring 387 points, the most on any level so far..  I lost to the smart level today by over one hundred points.. I am perfect against the smart level something like 0-8..   But it just takes one win to get ranked..  Whatever that means.


BH

No comments:

Post a Comment