Wednesday, May 23, 2012

BATSHIT CRAZY WEATHER

 Talked to the guy who did the splashing on the windows yesterday and he asked if we wanted the coax (cable) covered with the siding and I instantly said yes, then thought if that would be a good idea and then thought hell yes.. So he told me I would need about an extra 25 feet of cable to ensure that it could all be covered and after I thought about it I thought that might be too much but he might think that as well but wanted to be safe so I got the leed in from Donald's old dish   dish that we had taken off for the roof being redone and didn't put back up since we don't use it anymore anyway..



 There is one small thing I wish Netflix would do on their ratings system and that is expand it a bit.. There are times I give movies my standard 4 star rating but wish I could clarify the reason I rated the movie that way.. I do rate most movies a four star unless they seemed like an incredible waste of time to watch or they were quite extraordinary in which case they could get five stars.. The waste of time flix would get anywhere from three to one although I have never gone with a one start rating figuring a movie got someone to fund it to be made it should get a little respect.. Even some movies I get for the obvious bullshit nature of it, usually a pro religion flic..   But I do think a few categories to measure it up would be nice to show why a four is reasonable such as story or directing but I think of all of those things when I rate a movie..


 Tonight the winner of American Idol is crowned and I watched maybe ten minutes total this year.. Talk about a show that jumped the shark and doesn't even know it yet.. I turned over to The show on NBC as it was about to go off (the one with Howie Stearn on it) and watched the last act, a guy who was a street performer, dancer as he performed he did a step than made it look like he was climbing steps and it looked like he was actually climbing steps.. Unreal, and then he dislocated both of his shoulders (looked like anyway) and did some really amazing shit and all I could think was I wonder how many people at home barfed when he did that little move, not once or twice but repeatedly...

The following show, American Ninja was what I was after watching.. I got addicted to watching the Japan version when G4 did a marathon a few times this past winter.. I like the show Wipe out on ABC but this show is a true test of ability, strength, agility.. You name it...  Should be interesting to watch.. Does that mean NBC is a network again??  It has always been there I just forget it is there.. Their summer programming might be all I watch...  Then they dissapear into obscurity in the fall.....
 We finally heard the name of the guy that Tabitha got pregnant by.. Dick.. Major..  Dick Major or to put it in armed forces speak; Major, Dick... (That old gag, never gets old though...)
BH

No comments:

Post a Comment