Friday, May 11, 2012

FROM THUNDER TO STORM

 I took the blog off line again, swore I wouldn't do that again, to make the current changes.. The background of the blog from last week was good, I really liked it but it was too...  much of something.. Too busy I think.. So now we go into the outer space type of feel.. More disconnect I guess..   And a little joke for the fun of it I changed the language.. That is Italiano.. Why??  I don't know, just to be different I guess..

I beat the Mothers day to Memorial day planting time frame.. I planted some of my stuff yesterday.. I thought everything I had started by seed was looking like it could go either way. I don't know if it was the heat yesterday or if they needed their own space but I put the peppers in the earth box and as well one of the roma tomatoes.. The salsa planter is now set.. I used a top soil that was on the cheap side not because I was being cheap, but because last year everything got hailed out for the second (or third) year and I figure the same will happen this year. So why put a lot of effort and resources into it.. I will get at least two more tomato plants.. I have the patch where the pumpkins will be planted ready..

I took the battery from the car and put it in the pickup.. Mom asks me if I think the truck could make it to town and I ask why.. She wants me to load a lot of stuff she wants hauled away and I thought all I would be happy with is getting it to start and move to the back like she wanted last fall..  And I tried to start it and it wouldn't start.. Not even turn over.. I checked the battery and while it showed the 13 volts needed, the amps were likely not there.. So the truck will likely sit there for the summer as well.. I told mom I thought it was nearly a year since it started..


I delete entries to Facebook all the time, and yesterday I was looking at all the sludge I had on there.. Honestly why do I put so much crap on there, I don't know.. I know posting on Twitter is easier and posting on the plus is so easy, from reader it's a quick single click and it's in there..





 BH

1 comment:

  1. Again set things a bit different.. Might be set, except for language.. I plan to try several languages as a tribute to the world that views this site.. Russian will be next I think..

    ReplyDelete