Sunday, May 13, 2012

WISHING (doesn't) MAKEs IT HAPPEN

 To all the mothers out there Happy Mothers Day..  Boy do they earn that praise.. This year seem a bit special, or was to be more special.. Tabitha will soon be a mother of twins. Freda while the mother of Tabitha and Jordan Is surely earning her mothers badge BIG time this year..  I was looking at the pictures this morning looking for this picture to place on Facebook and here.. I thought this picture of mom was from the old house by the Methodist church here in town but as I was saying  it was from there she corrected me and said it was in fact from where she lived in La Salle just before she got married to dad..

The sad part of today is that ..........  Probably shouldn't say this but, Lucy had a miscarriage yesterday, and last night she was rushed to the hospital via ambulance, yes it was that bad.. I thought I heard the phone ring here at about one this morning and then again about three.. Turns out Donald called to tell mom about the events.. They elected not to tell anyone that she was pregnant until next month because of this very event..  She was really hurting last night and Donald couldn't help her so he called for an ambulance to get her.. A very sad and craptastic end to what was  a disappointing day.. Or a craptastic start to a memorable Mothers day..  At any rate it makes you appreciate what you have...  Life..

I was looking through the "old" pictures that I have from various times.. The picture above with Donald holding Ian was two pictures.. The picture of Donald and Ian was Lucy's taken somewhere and the picture of the mountain background was by me taken up around Silverton Colorado.. I am a huge fan of the Paint dot NET program and at that time was really starting to use it in the layers ability to meld pictures together..

The tunnel picture here was done with the PdN program.. I like abstract pictures and always have as far back as school when most of the paintings I did were abstract..

The tunnel here (above) was done with Adobe photoshop.. I try to adapt to any program, and with this picture I used the glowing edges setting that seems to still be exclusive to the adobe set of programs.. I have an earlier version of imageready/photoshop and haven't gotten anything new because there isn't anything they offer that I can do with any program that I already have..

The windmill out there in the dessert (sagebrush) isn't really there at all.. I put it there.. Although if you look closely you can tell it is faux..

The windmill, the exposed to a nuclear explosion in a manner of speaking.. the explosion is actually the sun at almost sunset.. Altered with PdN on the curves setting.. Some extreme settings were used...

Back when Jordan used to race motorcycles I took pictures of different bikers just to see if I could get any pictures to come out.. This was one that was some sort of negative effect then the sunrays effect that was added by way of addons that developers do for the PdN project.

A picture from Jordan, I think she took it or one of her friends.. The outer part was the picture, in tile effect,  then added the actual picture in the center.. Part of the project for her graduation slide show at her reception.. .

Finally a little picture from a trip out to the pumpkin patch, one of the first times we went out there.. I tried my hand at thought  and conversation bubbles...  This was one I don't think ever got posted anywhere.. Not even the old myspce although I could be wrong, I can't remember my old myspace address.. I can remember the one I still use now but the original one eludes me...   Not very important because I don't have any use for it..

I watched the movie Peep World last weekend and it was about a family that one of the siblings wrote a tell all book about growing up in the family that the father was rich and everyone didn't like what was written because it was mostly true.. I thought it was a really good story.. During the previews one of the characters said "I have cousins who shot each other that are over it"..

(Russian is todays language, tomorrow the language will be set to the number one countries language..)

BH








No comments:

Post a Comment